Saturday, January 14, 2012

Something really strange has happen....

It seems when I joined the Google+ community I did something wrong by deleting some of my photos that were connected to my Google account and when I did it sent repercussion to my old blog (and my new blog) by deleting MANY of the images and left a big black box with a white exclamation point in their place.  After researching the situation, I see lots of others have experienced similar problems with their blogs on Blogger. Since this was my old blog, I decided not to re-import the photos and just delete the posts in general on Blogger. I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog anyway so going back and fixing one I don't use anymore seemed like something I did not want to do. The posts were moved over to the new blog at inception and I'm currently trying to re-add the images there and remove the black boxes.

If you've landed on this page again.....go to www.kimberlysutherland.com or www.kimberlysutherlandphotography.com to see my work.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment